The Singapore2Go travel guide was created as an ideal assistant for those who are coming to Singapore. It contains the most complete information about Singapore and its fascinating landmarks, various recreation activities, cultural information and wonderful events.
- GPS tracking and 100 % offline maps. There's no need to go online to find out where you are or where are you going. Our detailed offline Singapore maps help you to avoid data roaming charges. Just switch on offline maps at the setting menu to cut your mobile internet expenses.
- Unique information about Singapore's famous landmarks and recommended places to visit with detailed instructions on getting to the destination and illustrated with vivid pictures.
- Useful information and practical advice about visa requirements, rules of entry into the country, costs of accommodation and answers to plenty of other questions you may have.
- Large list of restaurants, cafes, bars, and nightclubs, indicating their addresses, hours of operation, prices and other useful info.
- Remarkable Augmented Reality feature - AR. Just click on the AR button, turn your iPhone or iPad around yourself and discover the most interesting places, best restaurants and a variety of recreational activities near you.
- Constantly updated program of Singapore's most interesting events: concerts, festivals, presentations, and more.
- Singapore MRT and LRT guide. Use our specially designed feature "getting there by Metro" to get directions from your current location to the desired attractions, restaurants or other points of interest.
- Available in 3 languages - English, Spanish and Russian.
- Weather info & forecast.
- For the best user experience the Singapore2Go travel guide uses interactive maps to display the location of every point of interest listed (Apple or Google maps).
- Singapore2Go also features stylish design, convenient, user-friendly interface, and absolute absence of annoying advertisements.
An important advantage of the Singapore2Go! travel guide is that all texts, photographs and maps are available offline, which allows saving on roaming and mobile internet. Internet connection is required only for regular data updates.
We firmly believe that the Singapore2Go travel guide will help to make your trip to Singapore as comfortable and as vividly impressionable as possible.